This parts is from American company who specialized in metal detector.
From this case, we have the cooperation more that 6years,after this case, we have manufacture many aluminium detector parts that the surface finish is Black Hard Anodized.
Example . Milling head box
1. The offset of reference B to reference A-D<0.015mm.
2. Castings are not allowed to have casting defects such as blisters and looseness.
3. Aging treatment
4. The remaining cast fillets are R5～R10.
5. Material: QT600-3.
Part drawing analysis
1) The tolerance of the perpendicularity between the inner hole of ϕ270H7 and the C plane is 0.01mm, and the tolerance of the parallelism between the C plane and the A and D axis is 0.01mm.
2) The coaxiality tolerance of the inner hole of ϕ230H7 and ϕ140K6 is ϕ0.01mm.
3) The axis of the ϕ230H7 inner hole and the ϕ140K6 inner hole are perpendicular to the ϕ270H7 inner hole axis, and the intersection error is less than 0.015mm.
4) The part material is QT600-3.
5) Artificial aging treatment.
1) When processing this part, first process the C surface and the ϕ270H7 inner hole, and then use the C surface as the reference to process the ϕ230H7 inner hole and the ϕ140K6 inner hole. Note that when boring ϕ230H7 inner holes and ϕ140K6 inner holes, the machining must be completed in one clamping.
2) In order to ensure that the axis of the ϕ230H7 inner hole, the ϕ140K6 inner hole axis and the ϕ270H7 inner hole axis are perpendicular and intersecting, the C surface and the ϕ270H7 inner hole are processed first, and then the E surface, the ϕ230H7 inner hole, and the ϕ140K6 inner hole. Note that the C surface must be perpendicular to the E surface.
- Machining process
The machining process of the milling head box (unit: mm)
|Part Name||Blank species||Material||Production type|
|Milling head box||casting||QT600-3||Small batch|
|Process||Work step||Process content||Equipment||Tools, measuring tools, auxiliary tools|
|40||Scribe: Guarantee the processing of the inner hole of ϕ270H7, ϕ230H7, and ϕ140K6||Marking table|
|The margin should be as even as possible|
|50||Rough milling||Vertical milling machine|
|1||Aligning according to the line, rough milling C surface, leaving the amount of fine milling 2||Disc cutter|
|2||Rough milling 500 size four sides, leaving fine milling amount 2||Milling cutter|
|3||Rotate 180° for rough milling of face E, leaving fine milling amount 2||Disc cutter|
|4||Rough milling of F surface, leaving fine milling amount 2||Disc cutter|
|60||Fine milling, boring||Vertical plus work center|
|1||Finish milling C surface to the requirement, surface roughness Ra1. 6μm||Disc cutter|
|2||Finish milling 500 size four sides, surface roughness Ra3. 2μm||Rod cutter|
|3||Milling 15× 45°||Rod cutter|
|4||Milling 86. 4 × 40. 5 × 65. 5 (4 locations). Groove done.||Rod cutter|
|Progress||WorkStep||Process content||Equipment||Tools, measuring tools, auxiliary tools|
|5||Drill 12 × M8 threaded bottom holes to ϕ6.7||ϕ6.7 Twist drill|
|6||Tap 12 × M8, 25 deep threaded hole into||M8 thread tap|
|7||Drill 8 × M8 threaded bottom holes to ϕ6.7||ϕ6.7 Twist drill|
|8||Tap 8 × M8, 25 deep threaded hole into||M8 thread tap|
|9||Boring ϕ230 inner hole, surface roughness Ra12. 5μm||Boring tool|
|10||Rough boring ϕ270H7 inner hole, leaving fine boring amount 2||Boring tool|
|11||Fine boring ϕ270H7 inner hole is formed, guarantee 85 ± 0.1, surface roughness Ra1. 6μm||Fine Boring Tool|
|12||Bored ϕ320 inner hole, guaranteed size 30, surface roughness Ra3. 2μm||Boring tool|
|70||Fine milling, boring||Horizontal machining center|
|1||Take the C surface as the reference, align it, press the workpiece with a pressing plate, and finish milling the E surface to the required,surface roughness Ra3. 2μm||Disc cutter|
|2||Rough boring ϕ230H7 inner hole, leaving fine boring amount 2||Boring tool|
|3||Fine boring ϕ230H7 inner hole, guaranteed size 137, surface roughness Ra1. 6μm||Fine Boring Tool|
|4||Boring ϕ220 inner hole, surface roughness Ra3. 2μm||Boring tool|
|5||Boring ϕ130 inner hole, surface roughness Ra6. 3μm||Boring tool|
|6||Rough boring ϕ140K6 inner hole, ϕ170 inner hole, ϕ200H9 inner hole to ϕ138||Boring tool|
|7||Rotate 180° horizontally, without loosening the pressure plate, finish milling F surface, surface roughness Ra3. 2μm||Fine Boring Tool|
|8||Fine boring ϕ140K6 inner hole to requirement, surface roughness Ra1. 6μm||Fine Boring Tool|
|9||Boring ϕ170 inner hole, surface roughness Ra3. 2μm||Boring tool|
|10||Boring ϕ200H9 inner hole, surface roughness Ra3. 2μm||Boring tool|
|11||Drill 12 × M6 threaded bottom holes to ϕ5||ϕ5 twist drill|
|12||Tap 12 × M6, 15 deep threaded holes||M6 thread tap|
|13||Drill 4 × M6 threaded bottom holes to ϕ5||ϕ5 twist drill|
|14||Tap 4 × M6, 15 deep threaded holes||M6 thread tap|
|15||Drill 4 × M10 threaded bottom holes to ϕ8.5||ϕ8.5 Twist drill|
|16||Tap 4 × M10, depth 25 (4 places) threaded holes||M10 thread tap|
|1||Print mark: year, month, sequence number|
|2||Cleaning, deburring, chamfering|
|1||Check the size and surface roughness of each part|
|2||Check the perpendicularity and intersection error of the ϕ230H7 inner hole, the ϕ140K6 inner hole axis and the ϕ270H7 inner hole axis|
|3||Check the tolerance of coaxiality between ϕ140K6 inner hole and ϕ270H7 inner hole|
|4||Inspection ϕ270H7 Tolerance of perpendicularity between inner hole axis and C surface|
|5||Fill in the inspection report|